The Stewart Milne Group provides innovative solutions for residential homes and commercial developments through our Homes and Timber Systems Divisions across the UK. We have a strong reputation for high quality and innovation, with a market leading position based on our expertise, quality, and customer service. We attract people who enjoy a solutions-focussed working environment, based on continuous, personal, and supportive leadership.
Our Timber Systems division is the UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of timber frame building solutions, specialising in off-site construction. We work on over 350 live projects per year, supporting customers on-site and building timber kits across our two bespoke factories in Westhill - Aberdeenshire, Witney - Oxfordshire and in an additional hub space in Falkirk. We have regional offices in Aberdeenshire, Glasgow and Witney and the team operate across several sectors including, private housing, affordable housing, student accommodation, medical facilities, hotels, and education. Working with market-leading precision-engineered build systems, architects, surveyors and design teams, the division delivers noticeable benefits for our clients.
This purpose of this role is to support the implementation of our new ERP/CRM system which is taking place through 2021-22. We need technical writing support to help us support the development and implementation of the system as well as several supporting items of collateral.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract until end of March 2022.
- Develop guidance and process map document for our new CRM system
- Incorporate the above into our Business Development Handbook.
- Review and finesse our Business Development Handbook.
- Develop our new Quotation pack in conjunction with new CRM system and incorporating product specifications and other supporting information.
- Write our new Product Manual for our core wall, floor and roof systems.
- Collate, review and re-write our model answers for PQQ submissions.
- Review our live brochure and website and bring in line with the above.
Essential Technical Expertise
- Excellent writing skills using consistent style and tone of voice
- Ability to work with technical writing tools – Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint etc.
- Research and exploration skills
- Systematic planning of documents and the use of core information for multiple media
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to stick to deadlines and timescales
Salary and Benefits
Stewart Milne Group is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via link or email email@example.com
Note for recruitment agencies
Regarding candidate submissions from recruitment agencies or similar, Stewart Milne Group will only pay a fee upon placement where there is a written engagement in place between Stewart Milne Group’s HR Recruitment function, and the 3rd party before the CV submission. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to Stewart Milne Group by a 3rd party without any such engagement, Stewart Milne Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.