Part Time Sales Support
The Stewart Milne Group is one of the UK’s leading home builders, concentrating on building quality residential homes and commercial builds for a range of customers including government bodies, private and public companies, local councils and private clients. We have a reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, innovation, quality and our commitment to providing the best service to our customers.
The Homes Division comprises three companies, two of which operate in Scotland across more than 25 developments selling new homes. Homes North is an established Division with a number of exciting developments in production and many more in the pipeline. This is undoubtedly a really exciting time to join the team, helping us to develop our brand, market share and further customer service excellence.
This position will be based at our flagship Countesswells Development. Countesswells will be a new community accommodating 7,000 people to the West of Aberdeen city. Together with the construction of 3,000 new private and affordable houses, the new neighbourhood will create local employment opportunities.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be a key member of a strong dynamic team, working to build up your knowledge and abilities to achieve the sales objectives and requisite performance levels set for the development. A core part of the role is to provide an exceptional standard of customer service in all cases, necessitating team working and dedication to achieve. Understanding customers’ requirements and converting those sales, managing that relationship through to the move in day for our customer to their new home. Key accountability is also attached to co-ordinating the management of the development to ensure excellence in presentation.
This position will be 3 working days per week and you will be required to work weekends, (standard two consecutive days off mid-week normally Tuesday & Wednesday), with core working hours 1100 to 1730. A full 3-month training programme is offered as an induction to Stewart Milne Homes. We will offer you the chance to develop your skills and experience further through our performance management and training process giving you the opportunity to maximise your full potential.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer centric experience, by maintaining and developing relationships with customers and the division’s site management and sales teams.
- To maximise the potential to attract sales and enhance our customers’ experience, you will be required to work closely with the other Sales Consultants to ensure the marketing suite and overall site presentation aligns with our corporate brand guidelines, and that all sales and site information is accurate and reflects our culture of quality and health & safety.
- Work alongside the other Sales Consultants to ensure all areas under the Sales Consultant’s role are delivered in accordance with our Customer Charter.
- Maintain & develop relationships with external networks to facilitate the gathering of competitor and market research, as well as customer information. Analyse information and report to the Area Sales Manager to maximise potential sales.
- Work closely with the other Sales Consultants to achieve targets set to meet the business objectives.
- Understand and adhere to the guidelines as set down within the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991) and Consumer Code for House Builders.
Essential Technical Expertise
- Exhibit confidence in dealing with customers, ability to build rapport and understand customer needs.
- Demonstrate ability to operate successfully in a sales environment where clear targets are set, and performance measured against agreed key performance indicators.
- Demonstrate an understanding and desire to display customer service, including communication and personal presentation skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the need to adapt your style to accommodate customer’s needs and develop this skill effectively.
- Able to use Outlook email, MS Word/Excel and CRM database.
- Show motivation for continual development of you own abilities while following business processes.
- Full driving licence and car required for role.
Salary and Benefits
Stewart Milne Group is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Staff House Discount
- Flexible Benefits Package
If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via link or email email@example.com
Note for recruitment agencies
Regarding candidate submissions from recruitment agencies or similar, Stewart Milne Group will only pay a fee upon placement where there is a written engagement in place between Stewart Milne Group’s HR Recruitment function, and the 3rd party before the CV submission. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to Stewart Milne Group by a 3rd party without any such engagement, Stewart Milne Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.